6 Reasons We Love Milwaukee
- Great artists call Milwaukee home. It is not a coincidence that Scathain has been able to fill its shop with hardworking, talented, dedicated craftsman.
- Reclaimed materials have a story. Whether it is the beam out of an old Pabst building or the planks from a rustic barn, we love bringing these pieces of the Midwest back to life.
- We never go thirsty. Milwaukee, affectionately dubbed "Brew City," is home to the country's best micro-breweries, which we reward ourselves with after completing a project.
- Pick-me-ups are more than just caffeine. Before the project, we head to Anodyne or Colectivo for local coffee, and a great conversation with the friendly baristas who know not just our orders, but our names.
- Milwaukee is covered in beauty. From the murals on the outside of brick buildings to the architectural structures, Milwaukee is a sight for sore eyes.
- It's home. While we love creating the artwork that adorns many homes and businesses on both coasts, being nestled right in the middle, surrounded by amazing talent and humble beginnings is what Scathain is all about.